Thursday 17 September 2015

My Media Background

1. My favourite movie only recently came out in cinemas, and is called Me and Earl and The Dying Girl, which is directed by Alfonso Gomez- Rejon and starred Thomas Mann, RJ Cyler and Olivia Cooke. It is based on the book by Jesse Andrews. I love this movie because it's about young people, which is relevant to me and it deals with some heavy subjects, but it is still lighthearted and make you laugh. It is one of my favourite books, so when i found out it was being turned into a movie i was so excited. The interpretation of the book was fantastic and I was not disappointed at all.



Here is the trailer:





2. My favourite Actor is Jodie Foster because I love her in Bugsy Malone and Panic Room, and I was also named after her. My parents loved her so much that they decided to name me after her. I obviously caught onto the love. And now I love her as much as they do, if not more.


3. My Most memorable Childhood film has to be Grease because me and my sister loved to sing along to the song. We still love to sing along now. It's a classic! at home we had it on 



4. My most memorable line from a film has got to be...

"LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GET"
- Forrest Gump



5. My favourite opening to a film has definitely got to be Moonrise Kingdom (2012), Directed by Wes Anderson and starring Jared Gilman and Kara Hayward is the story of a pair of young lovers in the late 60's who escape their New England Town. The Beginning of the movie introduces us to the main characters as we listen to Britten's Young Persons Guide to The Orchestra. The symmetrical balance of the camera gives the movie an elegant, vintage feel, and most importantly intrigues us into continuing to watch the film further.
Here is the trailer:





6. The film location I would most like to live is Bollywood, Mumbai, India because I've always wanted to to go to India. Not that I've particularly watched any Bollywood film, but I love India.








No comments:

Post a Comment