Sunday 10 January 2016

Silent Witness


I watch Silent Witness with my mum and when I came across this clip, I immediately thought of our Film opening. I think what makes this Clip so scary is the atmosphere that is created through Lighting, where it is dark, especially when the woman enters her home, and the sound. Which is mostly Diegetic, with the windows opening sounds, as it builds tension, but makes the audience feel vulnerable, but at the same time believe there is someone in this woman's home! 
Although our movie is mostly filmed, we can edit it so that the lighting is particularly daunting for the audience and pick our sound use very carefully. We have planned to keep the sound mostly diegetic, but the sound at the clip where the future runs, we want it to be very dramatic and traumatic for the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment